Friday, September 17, 2010

Welcoming Note...

Hello,
Parents and teachers,
This is Manisha Chauhan, creator of a play school named "KIDS' WORLD". I have started this play school for the nourishment of children of Bharuch. 
The Motto of Kids' World is: Child is the creator of his/her own destiny. Our job is to make him/her realize this power within him/her. 
I will post each and every activity of our school to make you aware of your child progress.
Besides this, I will post many parenting tips for developing intelligent and healthy child.
I wish you will read and enjoy.
Your suggestions are always welcomed.
Feel free to share with us your doubts as well as compliments.

With love and respect,
Manisha Chauhan
Principal
Kids' World

1 comment:

  1. @Manisha -
    In your post, you have promised to post each and every activity so that the parents are aware of the progress of their child. I like it. But do you really keep this blog up-to-date. I am telling this because I don't see any updates for the July 2012 batch. Could you please upload the pics?

    ReplyDelete

Online Admissions Open 2020-2021

"Art speaks a lot than words." Prepared (this drawing)  before "Lockdown". No one knows when the scenario gets change.  ...